Friday, May 22, 2009

Foodie Friday

 

Foodie Friday Logo 2 In Old Town Cottonwood, not far from Sedona, we found the Old Town Cafe.

 

025

They served Breakfast and Lunch.

 

022

 

We got there about 10:00am our first trip and I had my first Chai Latte.

We returned several days later for lunch.

021

They serve huge wonderful salads and sandwiches.

 

020

AND BEST OF ALL….DESSERTS

019

 

JUST LOOK!

018

 

Be sure to click on each picture to see how detailed these are.

017

 

016

 

 

015

THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ONES I HAVE EVER SEEN!

I wanted to bring the lady that  makes all these salads and desserts back to Jewett and open a Tea Room.

Happy Foodie Friday and many thanks to Gollum for hosting this calorie loaded day.

Hugs,

Barbara

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have been following you this week looking at your beautiful pictures of Sedona and surrounding area.

Thanks for sharing all these pictures.

Kay

susan said...

I DID click and enlarge those desserts--(can you tell I'm having a sweet tooth attack at this early hour?) That pastry with the kiwi looks incredible! So many places and things to try...so little time :) Thanks for the post!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Hummm, everything looked so good. I hope you had a great trip.
Molly

Stacey said...

Looks so yummy! I'm glad y'all had such a good time.

Deb said...

it all looks so yummy...glad you enjoyed yourself

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

I need something sweet...NOW!! Happy Foodie Friday! Have a great weekend ~ Susan

PS Your link at Gollum's doesn't work...but I knew where to find you!

Margaret Cloud said...

I did make the desserts bigger, but with each click I started craving something sweet. That town reminds me of our town, with the sidewalk cafes. Have a nice Memorial Day.

Chandy said...

Wow, what a delish stop for you! Every dessert looks so yummy!

Kat said...

Wow, those desserts are beautiful. And I did click and enlarge, now my mouth is watering! Looks like you're having a great trip. By all means, bring that pastry chef back to Jewett, I would make the drive lol. Kathy

xinex said...

Delicious and attractive looking desserts!...Christine

The Texas Woman said...

Sure beats the Slimfast I had for breakfast this morning!

The Texas Woman