Friday, July 10, 2009

Pink Saturday

Pink_Saturday

Thanks to Beverly for all her hard work putting PINK SATURDAY together for all of us to enjoy. Check out her blog for all the PINK  People joining in today. HowSweettheSound.blogspot.com

Yesterday Sharon, Karen and I went shopping, junkin and thrifting in Malakoff, Athens and Palestine, Texas.  I will post that  one day next week.

I found this piece of Blue Sky, I love Blue Sky, called the Love House for $10.00, at the Lindy Mall in Malakoff.

047

In Palestine, I found these Flowers.

 

046

This is my external hard drive I bought from Dell, to be sure I don’t lose all my data and pictures if the computer goes down.  The only problem, I haven’t learned how to use it.

049

This is a sea shell I have at the lake house, but I had to use this picture.

 

pink sea shell

A pink rose in my yard.

 

pinkroses02

PINK Things are getting few and far between around here.  So I will be searching far and near for more Pink Thingies.

Hope your PINK SATURDAY  is the best ever!

Barbara

14 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Love love love your pinks!!!! Oh my goodness, is Lindy Mall still there in Malakoff????? I use to love going there, I graduated from dear old Malakoff High (long time ago) lol
Happy Pink Saturday!!
♥ Teresa

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great pinks. Sounds like you had a great time shopping. Hugs, Marty

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Hi Barbara...

It just doesn't get any better than a pink hard drive does it? I have one too....love those little daisies. Too cute.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Spencer

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Barbara! It is pretty bad when we have to go to the Thrift Stores to find more pink things. We just have to get more creative. I wonder if we color a picture pink in a coloring book if that would count, You think? Lovely post as always. I looke forward to reading your post each day, or so I check. Happy PS. Country Hugs, Sherry

Regina said...

All pretty in pink. Nice post
Happy PS.
Regina

bj said...

Hi, Barb..I've not been around much this week..off staying the week with 3 grands.
I looked at your delightful finger sandwiches...can't wait to try some of the fruit ones...ummm!
I love all your pinks...
Have a wonderful weekend.

♥Mimi♥ said...

Your blog is always so sweet and pink on Saturday! Thanks so much for sharing this week.

Hope the sun is shining in your corner of the world and that your weekend is filled with happiness surrounded by everyone you l♥ve.

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Love the Sky Blue peice and the rose is lovely. Really liked all of your pinks. I am also having trouble finding things to post.
Hope you have a great week-end
Molly

Nancy said...

Cannot wait to see your Texas junkin' pics. I miss being there. Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

You have pretty pinks in your home. I like your little house and the name that goes with it - a love house. How sweet is that? :-)

happy Pink Weekend!

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Barbara! Your pinks are fabulous. Love the pink external drive. I desperately need one. I've lost so many pictures and things the last few years due to crashes.

The love house is adorable!

Enjoy your weekend!

Tina

karina pitaloka said...

Kulkas Mini Murah Terbaru
Ukuran Kulkas Mini Sharp
Kulkas Mini Toshiba
Kulkas Mini Murah
Obat Kuat Yang Aman
Jual Kulkas Mini USB Termurah
Harga kulkas Mini USB
Jual Kulkas Mini USB
Kulkas Mini USB Murah
Obat Sipilis Herbal

Unknown said...

wmp slim juice

Unknown said...

wmp slim juice