Monday, March 29, 2010

Blue Monday and An Outdoor Wreath

 

Blue Monday

make it for Monday

 

Its So Very Creative monday

Time to visit Sally again at Smiling Sally for a list of Blue beautiful, funny or maybe even ugly things. Next take a trip to Its so Very Cheri and  Cottage Instincts and see all the wonderful creative things.

Roy’s surgery was great, but there has been a minor problem develop and so we are off to see the Doctor today.

Roy is very sore and having a hard time resting comfortably, which is normal, but men don’t take  additional problems very well.  I will say, he is trying hard to be a good patient.

 

Hopefully, the good Doctor can take care of our problem this morning and we will be back on the road to recovery.

 

059

060

061

I made this wreath to hang outside on the pump house door where I can see it from my kitchen and since all people come to my back door, they will see it also.  I need to change the little purse to a small basket, so I can put some plants in it, but the for time being, it is colorful.

Have a great Monday….hope to see you tomorrow.

 new signature

13 comments:

Luna said...

What a cute posting!!
I like it!
Happy Easter...Luna

Southern Lady said...

Very pretty, Barbara! I hope the doctor can help Roy feel better so he can enjoy Spring.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Praying for Roy's speedy recovery! Great wreath!!
Debbie

Ginny said...

Hope Roy is well on his way to recovery. Love the idea for the wreath. I may tyr it!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Oh Barbara, I will continue to pray for Roy, that all will be well soon.
And I just love your wreath idea for the pump house. I just might have to copy it for my ugly pump house door.
Hope all goes well with y'alls visit today.
Molly

Melodie said...

Pretty wreath! Hope Roy is on the mend soon!

Amy said...

Lots of prayers to Roy. I hope he is feeling better soon.

Have a blessed Easter week.

God Bless.

LV said...

Great to hear some news that is promising. Trust all goes well at the doctor's office. I love your wreath. Very pretty.

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Hope Roy gets back on track quick!

That wreath is just gorgeous! The ribbon is super pretty!!!

SmilingSally said...

That wreath would be even prettier with some touches of blue! LOL I sure hope Roy gets the help he needs. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Barbara! I have been MIA and just read that Roy had surgery! I hope he is feeling much better very soon.

Said a prayer for Roy just now and am hoping all is well with you.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Dolores said...

Thoughts and prayers for Roy's healing.

I love your wreath...

Donna said...

Hi Barbara, I haven't met you yet, but you've been linking to my blog, so I assume you must be visiting me. :o). I've been on the road but thought I'd try to find out who the Purple Goat Lady was.

I do pray your hubby gets well soon. Mine had cancer and has been well 14 years. He sure didn't like surgery or chemo, but I took good care of him and the Lord and the doctors got him all fixed up!

Blessings,
Donna Rodgers at Comin' Home
www.thehomemakingarts.blogspot.com

PS. Like the wreath!