Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND NEW BABY GOAT




Hi,


Well the long awaited day is here ! Time to eat all that good food you have been preparing.


Just stuff yourself, it only comes once a year, so to heck with the calories. Anyway tomorrow you can walk it off...shopping.


I wouldn't get out in that madhouse for anything. I think I will just stay home and start taking down all the Thanksgiving and start putting up Christmas decorations. The following are pictures that will disappear tomorrow. Well as you can see, I don't know how to move pictures.


I went to Houston Tuesday to get my hair cut and when I returned, I saw what appeared to be a lonely goat in the pasture all by herself and that is disturbing....I was expecting a new baby. There he was the cutest little wad of fur curled up on the ground.


As you can see I only added one Thanksgiving picture..trying to learn to put pictures below text. I am slowing getting better. (I THINK)

No comments: