I really appreciate the awards I have received, but the hardest thing to do is pass it on. Everyone on my list are wonderful bloggers and I would like to give an award to everyone.
Some of you stinkers are award free…well heck. So after many hours of agony, here is my list.
Rule: You must pass it on to 10 Fellow Bloggers.
1. Pam at Life on a Southern Farm
2. Ginny at Faith, Hope and Tea Therapy
3. Mary at Little Red House
4. Cher at The Texas Woman
5. Marty at A Stroll thru Life
6. Kim at Shabby, Pink and Pretty
7. Shelia at The Quintessential Magpie
8. Chandy at What Now Tablescapes
9. Sandi at Whistlestop Cafe
10.Beth at The Stories of A to Z
Please visit all these great bloggers!
Now this one has 2 rules,
1. You must pass it on to 7 people.
2. Each person must tell 7 things about themselves.
Well, I started to make up some exciting stuff, I travel around the world, I have maids, cooks, yardmen, pool boys, but most of you wouldn’t believe me and I don’t blame you. So here are 7 boring truths about me.
1. I try to be the kind of person my Mother wanted me to be. A Christian.
2. I love sweets. Makes me fat.
3. Everyday I feed 6 dogs, 5 cats, 10 ducks, 2 turkeys, 1 Beta and occasionally 40+ goats. No wonder I feel tired.
4. I wish I were crafty. No talent here.
5. I have a great family, it is small in number, but so huge in love. Thanks family.
6.I have some the greatest friends a person could ever want.
7. Last but not least, I love blogging and have met and made friends with some of the most caring people in blog land. Thanks to all my fellow blogger.
Now it is their turn.
1. Barb at Bella Vista
2. Kristen at Kristen’s Creations
3. Laura at White Spray Paint
4. Shelia at Note Songs
5. Terry at Lady Liberty Patriot
6. Susan at Susan’s Colorful Life
7. The Plumed Pen
Please stop in to see these bloggers and wish them well.