Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meet Farida

 

Farida and me

 

004 

This is Farida and me.  Yesterday Roy and I went to Houston for me to get my hair cut and have lunch at one of our favorite restaurants.

When I arrived at Visible Changes, I found her station all decorated and that huge bouquet of flowers.  Saturday had been Farida Day.  Farida is a Director ( the highest class of hair cutters) and she had sold one million dollars worth of products.

She has been cutting my hair for 1 1/2 years and we have become friends sharing ups and downs in our lives.

I wanted to honor my friend, so I am introducing her to all of you.  She is a kind and caring lady. I wish all of you could know her as I do.

Thanks Farida for your friendship.

Hugs,

Barbara

4 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Great picture of you and Farida, she sounds awesome.

Stacey said...

How fun Barbara! You look adorable and Farida must be nice for you to like her so much. The girl who cuts my hair feels like part of my family too.

Justabeachkat said...

You look so pretty in pink! It's wonderful to be able to put a face with a name so I'm glad to "see" you. Farida looks like a sweetheart and it's always nice to have a good relationship with our hairdresser.

Hugs!
Kat

Ginny said...

Hi Barbara, You hairdresser looks like a wonderful person. Great picture of the two of you. I am glad to finally see what you look like. You are lovely and I like the pink color! I had a friend who used to live in Houston. He was a director of an aids home called Steven's House. The devestation of the hurricane is awful. I think it is a good idea to start praying during the hurricane season.