Tuesday, December 16, 2008

JUST RAMBLING!

I can't post pictures, I have computer problems, so I thought I would just ramble. After all, isn't that what our personal blogs are all about. It gives us an opportunity to share ideas, recipes, make friends and vent.

The weather here is terrible and very strange for us. We usually have the air conditioning on this time of year, but we have had unusually cold weather off and on for several weeks. Yesterday and today, it has not gotten over 32 degrees. Needless to say, I have remained indoors except to feed and check on the goats. We have 6 new babies and I really worry about them in this cold.

I have spent this day cooking and making jewelry. I need a dish for Bridge on Thursday and a party on Friday and we have company coming on Wednesday and they will be here for lunch, so I am trying to get all of the above done today.

I have the Geek Squad coming Wednesday afternoon between 4 - 8 pm, so I hope to be back and running at full speed on Thursday and maybe we can get the changes made to the site within a few days.

I just read an interesting article on the Internet about the 5 dirtiest foods. They are in this order: eggs, peaches, pre-packaged salad mixes, melons and scallions. After reading the article I will definitely be sure I wash food more carefully. I have also been watching the decorating channel on tv and it makes me want to start all over on my house....Roy would die.

I am not a shabby chic, antiquer, or thrifter, but I love to see your homes and what you have done with them. They are beautiful and I am happy to see your talent, just wish I had some also.

Well, enough rambling, hope you will appreciate style even thought it is different and you will let me share your homes and ideas.

Freezing in Central Texas..............Barbara