Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I had to cancel my trip to Nashville

 

I am not going to be able to go to Nashville…maybe next year…so I will extend date to sign up for bracelet  until the 5th of February and mail it on the 6th.

I love Erma Bombeck’s little book call “Eat Less Cottage Cheese and More Ice Cream”  When asked if she had her life to live over what would she change, one of the things she said, “if I had my life to live over again I would talked less and listened more.”   That is my thought for the day.

BE BACK LATER.

See Ya’ll

Barbara

2 comments:

Southern Lady said...

Barbara, I loved Erma Bombeck and still miss her wit and wisdom.

Anonymous said...

DEAR BARBARA,
I AM SO VERY SORRY YOU HAD TO CANCEL YOUR TRIP TO TENNESSE.
I HOPE LIKE YOU SAID YOU CAN GO NEXT YEAR. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO STAY AT THE PEABODY HOTEL AT CHRISTMAS TIME AND WATCH THE DUCKS MARCH IN TO THE FOUNTAIN...THAT IS ON MY BUCKET LIST OF THINGS TO DO.
HOW IS LITTLE MAN DOING...IS HIS MOTHER STILL FEEDING HIM
HUGS
debbie